Canada has been able to attract the attention of investors due to the many resources in the country. In addition, Canada is one of the top 10 richest countries. The Canadian investor program is designed to attract investors to Canada.
The Canada Investment VISA is also called Immigrant Investor Program. If you have been looking for where you can invest your money and get a good return on investment, Canada should be the number one country you should think of.
Nevertheless, if you are looking to start an investment in Canada, you need an investor visa, to actualize this aim.
In this article, you will learn all that you need to know about Canada’s investment visa, and how to apply for it.
Requirements For Canadian Investor Program
As an investor, before you will be granted the investor program, you have to pass through some requirements.
- You must not be planning to live in Quebec.
- You must have business experience, and must be able to display your business experience: This can be best done, by showing your established business/businesses.
- A minimum of $1.6m net worth.
- You must not have engaged in any fraudulent activity to accumulate wealth.
- Your source of wealth must be traceable.
- You must be ready to invest $800,000 to the Canadian government, and your money will be returned to you, five years later.
- None of your immediate family members must be inadmissible in Canada.
You will be required to make an $800,000 investment to the Canadian government as an investor in Canada. This investment is guaranteed to be returned after three months.
Your investment will be used to create job opportunities for people in Canada.
The processing days for the Investor visa take 30 days, based on your nationality, and applications.
In addition, once your application has been verified and approved, you will be able to immigrate to Canada, with your family members.
How To Apply For Canada Investment Visa
Canada Investor visa is one of the different types of visa, designed by the Canadian government to attract investors to that country.
The below is the stepwise process to apply for a Canadian Investor visa.
- Go to the Canada immigration website to start your visa processing. and start your visa processing.
- You will be requested to provide certain documents, kindly provide the documents.
- Once you have made your investment, you will have a written agreement with the Canadian government that you will return your money five years later with no interest. Nevertheless, the visa allows you and your family to immigrate to Canada.
Why Invest In Canada
Canada has one of the most outstanding economies in the world and has been able to attract the attention of investors globally.
Investment in Canada is risk-free: You are taking absolutely no risk by investing in Canada. You can invest, and have peace of mind.
In addition, Canada is a country that has low investment costs.
With all these you’ve learned about Canada, would you like to start your investment in Canada now? We would like to hear from you in the comment box.
If there is anything you feel confused about, on how to apply for a Canadian investment visa, kindly let us know in the comment box, and we would gladly address it.